This delicious fruity peach sorbet consists of only 4 ingredients and is very quick to prepare. This sorbet in a glass of sparkling wine or champagne as an aperitif is just perfect!
But even without sparkling wine, this peach sorbet is perfect as a refreshment when it’s a really hot day.
- Ingredients for 8 portions:
- 200ml Lemon juice
- 200g sugar
- 300ml water
- 1700ml peach mashed (fresh or can)
- For our peach sorbet, first of all, we need the sugar syrup. Just put sugar and water in a saucepan and cook the mixture until the sugar has dissolved completely. Then the sugar syrup should be left to the side to cool down.
- As a second step, drain and mash the peaches (if out of a can) together and add with the lemon juice until a fine mixture is formed.
- If you’re using fresh peaches, then just wash the peaches and remove the shell and the core. Then cut them into small pieces and with the lemon juice, put them in a blender until they become a puree. You can add fresh juice if you are using fresh peaches.
- Now you need only the cooled sugar syrup mixed with the peach puree and your base for the sorbet is complete.
- If you have an ice cream machine, just put everything inside and wait for it to do the rest of the work. 🙂
Even without an ice cream machine, you can make this peach sorbet. Just put the mixture in a container and put it in the freezer. Stir every 30 minutes in order to crush the ice crystals so that the texture will become creamy and delicious.